Sunday 23 September 2012

CSI #37 - Studying non stop

Hello everyone! Just a quick post before hopping to bed! This week has been totally busy with my internship and i finally squeezed out a little time to do some scrapbooking!
Such interesting colors and a sketch with it which I thought of doing a clean and simple layout at first... But I always arent able to do that! Lol so this was what I did..
 And some close up pics on the journaling and elements...



I got inspired to scrapbook about my sister studying so hard for her major exams next month and thought that it was like a perfect picture for this color scheme! I spreaded some gesso over my mask and then misted it with some red and blue and gray over it to make the background before pasting the elements.
I used all the colors stated, and for the evidence, I did some pen work/doodling on the page and used a circle/packaging on Prima's flowers for the clock beside the picture!
For the testimony, I handwritten my journaling and broke up the journaling into 2 spots, and used the word 'break' as an inspiration for my title (Studying non stop; there gotta be some time for a break!) and journaling!

Thanks for looking and have a great day ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment