Tuesday 26 March 2013

Prima MARCH PPP challenge

A very good morning to everyone! Haha just a short and sweet post today to share my project for the Prima's MARCH PPP challenge! All the green shades in the challenge.. I actually had never been doing so much projects in full green though haha my first attempt to do in this color!

2013 March PPP 

And my take..
 I used the nature garden collection to do this layout... 

A few juicy close-ups :)
 
 Finally get to use my prima alphas from my stash.. 

 Used a mixture of prima and handmade flowers with twine to frame around my picture for more focus.. 

Some mixed media technique put into place by first using modeling paste over a prima mask i recently bought and then misting with brown to give it a little color..

Supplies from Prima used:
Nature Garden collection 
- meeting a fairy #950071
- Fairy godmother #950057
Prima mask
Resist canvas butterflies #544699
Flowers 
- Bel canto c #562106
- Lady godiva's coconut #557058
- Essentials 10 celebrate #549299
Alphas #550103
Stamps 
- Rosarian #559366

Other supplies: 
Adironrack's "Expresso"
Gesso
Modelling paste
Twine
Lace
Versa color ink pad - bark 
Monarch butterfly(L) punch from Martha Stewarts

Have a great day guys! Thanks for dropping by too :D

No comments:

Post a Comment