Friday 18 April 2014

Prima APRIL BAP: Macaron



Hi everyone! 
Its been a few months since my last post.. been trying to get some scrapping done but.. well im back! I finally managed to participate for the BAP at prima today on good friday since its a public holiday over here at Singapore.. what a beautiful sketch!
My take: 
"Macaron"

  We were passing by orchard where we suddenly saw this cute macaron stand and thought it looks really sweet and cute!

 So I managed to use this collection which has a similar color scheme to my pictures, and the resist canvas butterflies! I just love the way the different patterns pop out when I put my mixed medias on them

A close shot on the little flowers floating below my pictures

Prima products used: 
Firefly - Shadows
Firefly journaling cards
Resist canvas butterflies

Thanks for popping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment