Thursday 21 February 2013

Finally back! :D

Hello everyone! Been a few months that I did not touch the blog, only pinning projects in pinterest.. guess I was too busy and lazy too haha! But I had been doing projects even without touching my blog and I am here to share them!
Firstly, some of the mini simple christmas cards I did for last year..



I made them using the papers from All is Bright collection from My Mind's Eye!

Next, a birthday card for my mother. I scraplifted from this card created by Debbie Marcinkiewicz ..

To this! 

This was made using the sweetest thing - honey collection by My Mind's Eye and some brown baker's twine :D (I think i need to brush up on my photo-taking skills...)


sorry for the bright lightings though! thanks for looking :D

No comments:

Post a Comment