Sunday 30 September 2012

Prima September PPP challenge

Hello everyoneeee! Wow the month had passed by so fast and I was almost not in time to get something done to participate in Prima's september PPP challenge! The color palette feels so autumn, dont you think? And so I got inspired and did this up..
I smeared some gesso over the ledger paper, and misted the prima mask with some brown and yellow mist. After which I used a doily lace edge punch on a romance novel paper to layer behind the yellow cardstock to be the photomat. I tried to make a flower cluster at the sides with a few different flowers of almost the same color range, and added the crystals beneath them after creating a few layers of banner below the picture. I then misted the resist canvas butterflies, woah they are really pretty! Just love the way the end result comes out haha, I somehow created a round frame around the picture with some twines. Lastly, I realised I havent put the title on the layout yet! LOL so I just pulled some alphas from Prima and created the title on the yellow banner with some 3D dots beneath it to create some dimensions! 

 

Supplies used:
Papers
Prima ledger paper
Zephyr collection: Zephyr from Prima
Romance novel paper pad 6x6 from Prima
Yellow and orange cardstock from Bazzil Basics
Flowers from Prima
Jardinere alla prima
Soubrette B
Bel canto G
Encore ivory
Tea-Thyme collection perles
Resist canvas butterflies
Crystals from Prima
Rondelle
Others
Prima Alphas
Bricks stencil by TCW
Prima mask #922177
Expresso mist by Ranger
Firefly mist by TA chalkboard
Doily lace edge punch by Martha Stewart
twines
vintage photo distressed ink pad by rangers






No comments:

Post a Comment