Friday 15 March 2013

CSI #62 - Mahjong Kakis*

Hello everyone! Wow a week had just gone by so fast and its already.. what? FRIDAY?! Phews we went for a short trip to Bangkok last week during this time.. happily eating and shopping! Teehee o well enough of my blabbering ;) 
So here it is.. I did this layout for the case #62 from CSI after coming back from the trip on Monday.. it just pieced up together so fast when you have that scrapping mood! 

Heres my product.. :D
I gesso-ed the gray paper from Basic Grey randomly so that it would not be that dark.. and well I was pretty pleased with the outcome! 

I then made the sunburst effect with another paper from Basic Grey.. one of my old papers that has the colors totally fitting the color scheme of this week. I distressed the sides before rolling a bit..

Ha I found this set of colorful alphas in my sticker cabinet.. And I thought it is kinda nice to brighten the dull background with some colors ;D and the red 'polka' big dots I misted on the paper to give that fun feeling 
Mahjong Kakis was actually a form of naming ourselves as players for a card game.. we usually play the card game together :D

 And the last step was twirling the baker's twine around the photo for a framed up look :D

Evidence found was the circles (from the red big dots), sunburst pattern and the tone-on-tone..
The testimony was to document a friendship :D 

Thats it for today! Thanks for popping over and I hope u have a great day ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment