Sunday 17 March 2013

CSI #63 - Scrapluv.

Hello everyone! A brand new week to start with a new creation! CSI #63 is up on the site!! Woohoo.. lets see the case file for this week.. 
What a vintage photo and color combinations arent they?
And so, after looking at the testimony, I decided to document a hobby. Which I definitely had to scrapbook on my my hobby of scrapbooking! No doubt about that haha!

 I took a picture of my scrapbook goodies that I had hoarded since 2011 when I had just started this hobby of mine, buttons.. papers.. distress inks.. flowers.. stickers.. woah! 
I first started out choosing this collection of papers from BasicGrey, the Lucille collection. then i gessoed randomly on the pink paper before layering the brown strip at the centre so that it will stand out more.. then the layering goes on.. :D

 The title that I finally decided on after a while.. scrapluv. ! with my stash of thickers :D

 I used 2 butterflies that was with this collection of papers.. and stuck 2 pearls on the body ..

 Some of the juicy layerings behind my photo.. 

 A close-up pic of the photo that I had taken for this case file :D

So thats about it.. 
The evidence shown was the use of pearls.. tape measures(as one of the layers), and lace.
Thanks for popping over, enjoy your day ahead :D

Products used: 
Basic Grey - Lucille collection patterned papers
CSI coordinates #62 & #63
Gesso
Lace
Pearls
Prima stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment