Friday 3 August 2012

CSI #29 - Tatty Marsh

Hey everyone, been so busy with school work to update the blog .. finally got the time to do the csi layouts after finishing my school projects!
Case #29 consist mostly my favourite colours.. especially the pink shade (strawberry icecream)! yummy as usual! Head over to the site and check it out here ;)
As usual, i just love the coordinates made by them!
And so after seeing the colors for this case, I immediately remembered about a shop i came across in Tanglin Mall called Tatty Marsh, which has loads of vintage stuff, ranging from tea cups to very cute and vintage-y home accessories! So this is what i came up with ...
 Cute stuff, arent they? Heehee :) I used all of the stated colours for this layout ..
And for the evidences, I used:
- stripes on the handmade flowers
- a little rolled paper at the corner
- the woody feeling paper given by the coordinates
- gave the whole layout a weathered look by distressing the edges with my favourite distress ink colour (vintage photo)
- pocket made from the wood paper with the top 10 and bottle sticking out :)
Lastly, for the testimony, I chose:
- to journal on thin strips about the things they sell in their shop that attracted me 

Thanks for looking and feel free to comment! 
Have fun!

Supplies used:
Kraft and white cardstock
October afternoon - Sunday Dinner
CSI coordinates #29
Brads from DAISO
American craft thickers
Tim Holtz distress ink pads - spun sugar, peeled paint and vintage photo

No comments:

Post a Comment