Saturday 11 August 2012

CSI #31 - A Hatty Summer

Hello everyone! Have u all checked out case #31?
Beautiful and bright colors aren't they? Not forgetting the coordinates to help with solving the case file..


 And what i had made..
I used all the colors as stated , 
for the Evidence I used: 
- woodgrain for the planks behind my photos
- repetition of elements like the wooden planks
- parallel lines for the placement of the wooden planks
- circles on the coordinates provided 
And for the Testimony I chose:
- to document a vacation, as i found these pretty hats during a vacation to Ho Chih Ming city :)
- added an umbrella on top of my journaling

Supplies used:
- Sweet threads - knotted shirt from Basic Grey
- CSI coordinates #31
- corrugated cardboard
- Dolled up - wooden planks from My Mind's Eye
- Bronze fasteners
- Glue dots from EK Success
- Washi Tapes from Made With Love
- Olive/Cream Soda foam letters thickers from American Craft

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend playing with the case files!

No comments:

Post a Comment