Friday 3 August 2012

CSI #30 - When i was a primary 6 kid

Yes I was so inspired by the colors that I did 2 layouts last week! Head over to play with the new case #30!
Adorable little kids! which inspired me to do a layout on my class photo when i was a primary 6 kid.. Those were the carefree days... Ha o ya dont forget about the lovely coordinates!
And the result...
 I used all the colours stated, and for the evidence, i used:
- Distressing (my favorite technique and a must-have in all my layouts)
i distressed the sides with a mixture of vintage photo, pine needles, spun sugar and peeled paint.
- bricks below the white cardstock
- childlike elements like the icecream from the coordinates at the corner
- metal from the brads in the rosettes i made from the papers of the coordinates
- hinge at the side of the frame
- Usage of 4 patterns in the rosettes
For the testimony, I chose:
- to document about one of my childhood story, in which is the class i had much fun with 
unforgettable memories (journaling at the back of the layout)
- weathered frame which i enlarged from the coordinates 

Thanks for looking and feel free to comment ! 
Have fun playing with the cases :) 

Supplies used
Bobunny's Xtreme barbed wire
White cardstock
CSI coordinates #30
Bronze fasterners
Large monarch butterfly punch from Marthe Stewarts
Versacolor- malted mauve
Sizzix alphabet dies (Once upon a time)
Ranger distress inks - peeled paint, vintage photo, spun sugar, black soot and pine needles
                      

No comments:

Post a Comment