Sunday 9 September 2012

CSI #35 - Welcome to Madagascar!

Hello everyone! Hows everyone spending their week? Spent the whole friday and saturday outside with my friends! haha theres only a few days more to my internship, making me nervous and excited at the same time! O well, lets get to business.. CSI #35 has such vibrant colors and some pictures that I took at the Universal Studios Singapore on friday was suitable for me to coordinate with the colors thankfully :)
And what I had scrapped in time before the case ends..

I distressed the edges by inking and scrapping the sides with a scissors, and for the photo mat behind the photo, I teared strips and strips of paper and paste it together to make it feel like a sun/sunset shape. And the journaling is on a hidden lime tag found on the coordinates 35! Just love the "Life is so randomly beautiful" created by the talented Michele Singh, so I also put it beside my photo with the Glue dots to make it pop! 
And some other closeup pictures..


And my journalling is on a hidden tag behind the picture :)
I used all the colors stated in the scheme, challenging colors to me as I always work with pastel colors!
For the evidence, I used paint to paint my background with a Prima mask i bought recently, and flowers at the corner :)
and the testimony, I documented something about the summer.. about a trip to the universal studios in singapore with my friend to celebrate her birthday :)

Okie dokie, have to run! Enjoy your weekend and thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment