Sunday 30 September 2012

CSI #38: Spotlight Scenery found: Gardens by the Bay at Marina Bay Sands Singapore

Hello everyone! Hows your weekend? Finally managed to get the case file #38 done just hours before the deadline is up.. phews!
I got inspired by the newspaper in the picture.. and so what I did was..
 Tada! I rolled up the sides of the paper, and did a mini newspaper for my picture :) After that, I used some white gesso over the paper as I didnt want the paper to be too red/dark.. and I sprayed some brown and yellow mist over a Prima mask that was with branches and leaves.. below are some close-ups to see the misting and flower clusters using a small flower punch :)



Supplies used:
12" Xtreme teen item#12XTn291 - Bobunny
Gesso
Prima mask
Expresso mist by Rangers
Firefly mist by Tatter Angels Chalkboard edition
Bronze brads
MWL washi tapes
vintage photo distressed ink pad by Tim Holtz
Prima flowers
CSI coordinated #38
small retro flower punch by EK Success

No comments:

Post a Comment