Sunday 16 September 2012

CSI #36 - Sweet 16

A little quick post before hopping to bed! CSI #36! Such beautiful autumn-y colors to play with, and a sketch from OUAS to top it up! How fun!
Not forgetting the coordinates by the talented Michele..
And what I have created..
 Argh, the polaroid film reflects the light!! sorry for the reflection on the picture !
And a few closeups for better viewing..




Used lots of distressing techniques and masking, misting!
Have used all the colors and the beautiful sketch by OUAS..
For the evidence, I used misting(the blue parts) and leaves on the flowers beside the title..
For the testimony, I used the S in the inspiration image to generate the "Sweet 16" title, and some for the journaling behind the page :)
(Sorry i wanted to take a picture of the journaling but my sis didnt let me lol as this layout was meant for her friend's birthday!)

Thanks for looking and have fun with CSI #37!

No comments:

Post a Comment